Adjective: capable key-pu-bul
- (usually followed by 'of') having capacity or ability
"capable of winning"; "capable of hard work"; "capable of walking on two feet"
- Possibly accepting or permitting
"a passage capable of misinterpretation";
- open, subject
- (followed by 'of') having the temperament or inclination for
"no one believed her capable of murder"
- Having the requisite qualities for
- adequate to, equal to, up to
- Having the skills and qualifications to do things well
"a capable administrator"; "children as young as 14 can be extremely capable and dependable";
Anagrams created from the word capable