Verb: cook kûk
- (of food) combine or process (e.g. heat) to make ready for eating
"Cook me dinner, please";
- fix, ready, make, prepare
- Transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
"These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes"
- Tamper, with the purpose of deception
"cook the books";
- fudge, manipulate, fake, falsify, wangle, misrepresent, spoof
- Transform by heating
"The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle"
- Someone who cooks food
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- James Cook, Captain Cook, Captain James Cook
Anagrams created from the word cook