Verb: count kawnt
- Determine the number or amount of
"Count your change"; "Can you count the books on your shelf?";
- number, enumerate, numerate
- Have weight; have import, carry weight
- matter, weigh
- Show consideration for; take into account
"You must count her age";
- consider, weigh
- Name or recite the numbers in ascending order
"The toddler could count to 100"
- Put into a group
"The academy counts several Nobel Prize winners among its members";
- Include as if by counting
"I can count my colleagues in the opposition"
- Have a certain value or carry a certain weight
"each answer counts as three points"
- Have faith or confidence in
"you can count on me to help you any time";
- bet, depend, look, calculate, reckon
- Take account of
"Count on the monsoon";
- The total number counted
"a blood count"
- The act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
"the count continued for several hours";
- counting, numeration, enumeration, reckoning, tally
- A nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
Anagrams created from the word count