Noun: difference di-f(u-)run(t)s
- The quality of being unlike or dissimilar
"there are many differences between jazz and rock"
- A variation that deviates from the standard or norm
"the difference from the mean";
- deviation, divergence, departure
- A disagreement or argument about something important
"there were irreconcilable differences"; "he had a difference of opinion with his wife";
- dispute, difference of opinion, conflict
- A significant change
"the difference in her is amazing"; "his support made a real difference"
- The number that remains after subtraction; the number that when added to the subtrahend gives the minuend
- Distinguish, differentiate or subtract; find changes between