Noun: document dó-kyu-munt
- Writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- written document, papers
- Anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
- A written account of ownership or obligation
- (computing) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
- text file
- Record in detail
"The parents documented every step of their child's development"
- Support or supply with references
"Can you document your claims?"
Anagrams created from the word document