Adjective: noble (nobler,noblest) now-bul
- Impressive in appearance
"a noble tree"; "severe-looking policemen sat astride noble horses";
- baronial, imposing, stately
- Of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
"of noble birth"
- Having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
"a noble spirit"; "noble deeds"
- Inert especially toward oxygen
"a noble gas such as helium or neon"; "noble metals include gold and silver and platinum"
- A titled peer of the realm
- Lord, nobleman
Anagrams created from the word noble