Adjective: nominal nó-mi-nul
- Relating to, constituting, bearing or giving a name
"the Russian system of nominal brevity"; "a nominal list of priests"; "taxable males as revealed by the nominal rolls"
- Insignificantly small; a matter of form only ('tokenish' is informal)
"the fee was nominal";
- token, tokenish
- (grammar) pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun
- (economics) of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation
"the nominal GDP"; "nominal interest rates"
- Named; bearing the name of a specific person
- Existing in name only
"the nominal head of his party";
- A phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb
- noun phrase, nominal phrase
Anagrams created from the word nominal