Adjective: organic or'ga-nik
- (chemistry) relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis
"hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- Being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms
"organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
- (pathology) involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs
"an organic disease"
- (health food) of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones
"organic eggs"; "organic vegetables"; "organic chicken"
- Simple and healthful and close to nature
"an organic lifestyle"
- A fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- organic fertilizer, organic fertiliser [Brit]
Anagrams created from the word organic