Adjective: practical prak-ti-kul
- Concerned with actual use or practice
"he is a very practical person"; "the idea had no practical application"; "a practical knowledge of Japanese"; "woodworking is a practical art"
- Guided by practical experience and observation rather than theory
"completely practical in his approach to business";
- hardheaded, hard-nosed, pragmatic
- Being actually such in almost every respect
"a practical failure";
- Having or put to a practical purpose or use
"practical mathematics"; "practical applications of calculus"
- Assessment in which the candidate has to demonstrate their practical ability