Verb: print print
- Put into print
"This news should not be printed";
- Write as if with print; not cursive
- Make into a print
"print the negative"
- Reproduce by printing
- The text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication
"I want to see it in print"
- A picture or design printed from an engraving
- A visible indication made on a surface
"paw prints were everywhere";
- Availability in printed form
"we've got to get that story into print"; "his book is no longer in print"
- A copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- A fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- A printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- photographic print
Anagrams created from the word print