Noun: profile 'prow,fI(-u)l
- An analysis (often in graphical form) representing the extent to which something exhibits various characteristics
"a biochemical profile of blood"; "a psychological profile of serial killers"
- An outline of something (especially a human face as seen from one side)
- Biographical sketch
- Degree of exposure to public notice
"that candidate does not have sufficient profile to win an election";
- A vertical section of the Earth's crust showing the different horizons or layers
- Write about
"The author of this article profiles a famous painter"
- Represent in profile, by drawing or painting
Anagrams created from the word profile